Wiesner Insurance has launched a third location in Huntsville
The Wiesner Insurance office in Huntsville provides our high standard of quality, personalized service to clientele in Muskoka and the surrounding regions. Our Muskoka location specializes in commercial insurance solutions, as well as protection for homeowners, cottage owners, and their recreational/personal equipment.
Whether you’re a contractor, a home builder, a manufacturer with complex insurance requirements, the owner of a high-risk adventure tourism company, or a cottage owner with several assets, we look forward to helping you protect your commercial, personal and financial interests.
John Dinsmore puts 28+ years of insurance and safety experience behind Wiesner Insurance Muskoka. John lives and works in Huntsville; and he has the specialized expertise to put together insurance packages that can cover all of your commercial interests, property and vehicles in the best possible format. He is dedicated to ensuring that your business is kept up-to-date with a risk management philosophy that has been developed over three decades – giving Wiesner Insurance Muskoka the ability to go beyond the realm of insurance by:
• Giving you advice about the top approaches to safety and health management
• Setting you up with safety plans and other assets to help improve your workflow
• Helping you consider risks that don’t necessarily have to do with insurance
“My obligation is to you. I want to partner with you in the growing success of your business by going above and beyond the realm of the “insurance guy.” I want to be involved. I want to be transparent – and I want to be the first person you call before you make a business decision.”
- John Dinsmore /// Wiesner Insurance, Muskoka
• Canadian Risk Manager (CRM) designation
• RIBO Registered Insurance Broker (RIB)
• OACETT Certified Engineering Technician (CET)
If you have any concerns or questions about your coverage, call John Dinsmore at Wiesner Insurance Muskoka today: